T-Hawks Covid-19 Adjustments to the 2020 SeasonUpdatedTuesday June 30, 2020 byNSYFCA.
NSYFCA knows that times are tough right now and no one really knows how this pandamic is going to affect us or our 2020 season. Our board knew we had to get the season prepared just in case we are able to start. We had a discussion and brainstormed ways we can help our families out. Below are some changes we are going to give a try for this 2020 season.
1. General registration of $150 for D8 & Flex teams have been lowered down to $125
2. General registration of $250 for Tackle and Cheer have been lowered down to $175
3. We have set up a payment plan to secure your spot on the team. The initial payment is $25 ($4 processing fee still applies) due at sign up and the remaining balance must be paid off by July 18th (originally July 1st).
4. Equipment handout that is normally held in June, we be moved to July.
5. Calendar Raffle will be moved from October to November to give families an extra few weeks to sell.
The registration fee is one of our top sources of income along with our calendar fundraiser. With knowing that sponsorship will be down and less registration income the following items MIGHT be cut from our program this year:
We are going to monitor the situation and make determinations of what will be eliminated as needed.